Wednesday 10 November 2010

ALL THAT GLITTERS

So I've been a bit (read: extremely) blog-lazy of late...last time I posted it was Summer; now we're very much into the coldest season of them all. My recently purchased faux fur coat is keeping me snug on those early morning bus rides and my daily tea quota has increased dramatically. (Very milky with half a sugar please. In a 'would you like some tea with that milk?' sort of way.)

Anyway, I digress, I digress. It's now party season (So all the glossies tell me) which means every girl needs a sparkly new party dress that's only suitable to wear around Christmas. My dress of choice also happens to be Natalia Vodianova's dress of choice - this gold and utterly amazing Balmain number. I've decided I need it. I obvs won't ever touch it, least of all own it so I guess I'd better aim a bit lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...