Saturday 28 September 2013

I LIKED IT WHEN I DIDN'T HAVE TO WEAR TROUSERS

Fraser Island, 2009

Came across this whilst going through old photos and drinking Coco Cafe to avoid getting dressed for the day. Despite the lack of showers, limited food supplies and being trapped in a 4x4 with a few questionable people, including one guy who may or may not have drugged our chilli, living on a sand island for a few days was the bomb diggy. Those who know me well know I'd happily live without trousers so to be able to do this was a dream. If a very sweaty, sandy dream. 

p.s. to the uptight girls who wouldn't let us drive the jeep through the McDonalds drive-thru on the way back to the garage. I STILL HAVEN'T FORGIVEN YOU, WITCHES. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...