Monday 6 January 2014

BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB - LUNA

This needs a few listens. Also, I was a bit 'meh' at first about the video (as much as I am fascinated by and have heaps of admiration for synchronized swimmers) but then the amazing underwater photography and super slow motion blended with the melody and I was transfixed, like a child entering a theme park for the first time.


I know I say this on every new music post but...IMAGINE HEARING THIS AT A FESTIVAL. The sun is setting, you're surrounded by your favourite people, you have a drink in hand and you have no cares in the world...oh bliss, utter, utter bliss.

p.s. Can someone do a remix of Carry Me with Union J's Carry You?

Bombay Bicycle Club's latest album So Long, See You Tomorrow is out 4th February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...