Monday 12 September 2011

THE BREAKFAST CLUB

So I just added The Breakfast Club to my 'films I really should have seen by now and people gasp when I say I haven't but I finally watched it like right now' list. I liked it for three reasons - the character of Allison, the constant use of everyone's favourite Simple Minds track and Claire's pearlescent rose nail varnish. Dreamy.




I liked her before the makeover. That hair was a bird-tastic dream. And such lovely kohl-lined peepers. Ah well. We all have to change to get kissed by the jock. (They could've found a hotter jock, I mean, I fancied the geek the most out of all of them.)


Check those nails! Used to buy similar pearly polish from Bob and Pat's in Aylesbury when I was but a pre-pubescent teen experimenting with being all girly and shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...