Saturday 17 September 2011

JAMES SORRENTINO

One of myself and my colleague's favourite past-times is to browse through the Men's board on the Select website. It's like shopping for boys. We don't do it at work so much anymore after getting caught and being called 'perverts' by one of the designers. But it's still something to do when bored (followed by looking on the Daily Mail website and filling your basket on the Urban Outfitters website then not buying any of it.) So tonight as I twiddled my thumbs, did shots of Lemsip and failed to make a cherry tart due to lack of cherries,  I found myself on the Elite Men's board. And here's who I found. Brace yourself. He's a Class A babe. HI JAMES SORRENTINO!





Swoon town. Serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...