Sunday 15 April 2012

CHACE-ING THE DREAM

Shit son this man is hot. I've had the pleasure of interviewing him and I can confirm he's just as hot in real-life, and his Southern drawl is a dream. (Plus he's such a gent that he pretended not to notice me tripping over my own feet. Smooth.) He also swore we'd met before and it took all my strength not to yell, "WE HAVE! IN MY DREAMS!" Ultra smooth.

Anyways, here's a shoot of his I found in an old Wonderland (September/October 2009). So good. I actually remember buying it from a newsagent on Brick Lane then sitting in Cafe 1001 and flicking through it whilst eating veggie burger and wedges from the BBQ downstairs. What a cliché - and what a rite of passage for newbies to London, non...? 

Incidentally, Chace stars in What To Expect When You're Expecting, out on 23rd May. I recommend. 






Wonderland (September/October 09)
PHOTOGRAPHY Alexi Lubomirski
STYLING Way Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...