Monday 26 November 2012

THE PHOTOCOPY CLUB

So last Thurs, lured by the promise of Sailor Jerry's (gimme rum gimme rum) I popped along to The Photocopy Club at Beach London where photographers from all over this big bad world had submitted photocopies of their work. 


Here are some of my faves:

 
 
 
 
 
  
  

At the end of the night, you could buy the work off the walls. I bought the girl on the swing (and felt a little weird asking someone to rip her down, I felt like a hooligan). It makes me think of high summer in America. Maybe she's gonna jump off the swing and run inside for some fresh lemonade. It's by Declan Corbett from Two Islands Collective. Here's her temporary home on my wall until I decide what to do with her. Was thinking of framing her but I quite like the rustic 'shoddily tacked onto the wall' thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...