Tuesday 8 January 2013

THEME PARK - TONIGHT

Ohhhhhh yeeeeeeeah this song is musical serotonin. Theme Park dropped new single Tonight at the same time as announcing that their self-titled debut album will be released on 25th Feb. If I was in a band, I'd make my first album self-titled too. You gotta, haven't you? (No.)



Tonight was produced by Ed Macfarlane of Friendly Fires fame, unlike the rest of their album which was whizzed over by Luke Smith. Whizzed over sounds a little seedy but I'm gonna leave it. This album will sound shitting great wafting in the breeze as you sip 3 for £5 cans of pre-mixed spirits in a sunny park in summer. I'M SO EXCITED.


Got a pretty evil sideways glance going on there. That's what my brother's dog does to ginger people and  strange men. Maybe she should join the band.

Tonight is out 18th Feb. Theme Park is out 25th Feb. Go fetch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...