Thursday 6 June 2013

AURIA X MARGOT BOWMAN: SWIMWEAR TO DIE FOR

An artist and a swimwear brand? Match made in Heaven. Alls I'm saying is that now this collection has been released, I need this arrow print set to replace my current lane-swimming attire. A one-piece just ain't me (I look like a flat-chested dork) and crop combos are where it's at when it comes to swimming for sport. Gotta look stylish when making a splash.


Shame this two piece will set me back £120. Think I'll stick to what I got. Even if Miss Margot does have the best surname... :(

Top, £75, Auria X Margot Bowman @ Urban Outfitters

Bottoms, £45, Auria X Margot Bowman @ Urban Outfitters

Check the rest of the collection in Margot's old blog post here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...