Saturday 26 July 2014

LUVBUG FEAT TALAY RILEY - RESONANCE (VIDEO)

An e-mail dropped into my inbox the other day declaring that ex-JLSter Marvin Humes was releasing on his new project Luvbug, also featuring producer The White N3rd and producer/songwriter JKay but I'm not cool enough to know who these people are. Apparently they've been working together for the past 18 months and have been DJing all over the show.


As an ex-teen mag journo (BIG UP BLISS MAG!), I spent much time listening/dramatically lip synching at my computer to JLS' music but let's just say it wasn't the stuff I'd choose to play at home. Bar that one time I was 'DJing' at a club and decided I wanted a slow song at the end so played Love You More. That didn't go down well.

Anyway, I wasn't expecting much from this. BUT OH HELLO, HOW I LOVE TO BE PROVED WRONG. Talay Riley's voice is uh-mazing as per, and he sounds all mellow and Bipolar Sunshiney at the beginning. Subliiiiiiime. Got a feeling this will be one of my songs of the summer.


Just one (of many) question(s) about the video though - where has tattooed bum girl walked from? They're in the middle of nowhere. IS SHE JESUS?

Resonance is out 28th September

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...