Friday 17 December 2010

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS...

...quite a lot actually. If you feel like digging deep and making me a very happy bunny (BOOM BOOOOOOOOOOM!) then go right ahead. Send it by carrier pigeon and it'll get to me on time.


Lamp, £42, Lapin & Me


Velvet dress, £125, Topshop Boutique


Fleur Cherie eau de toilette, £32, L'Occitane


Ring, £3435 (eeek!), Gaia Repossi and Joseph Altuzarra


Mantadia rug, £75, Anthropologie


Westie, priceless, Rescue Centre

Feel free to treat me Santa!

x

2 comments:

  1. The picture of the Westie puppy belongs to me. I bred her and own her and I took the picture. You are to remove this picture immediately or you will be sued for copyright violations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want this baby. Santa needs a picture so he knows just what I want. Do you sell these puppies? I love him.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...