Tuesday 28 December 2010

LET'S DO THE UPPER CLAPTON DANCE

Ahahaha how have I never heard this song before? Good old Upper Clapton was the first London neighbourhood I called home when I moved to the Big Smoke over a year ago. We soon found out why it was called Murder Mile when someone got shot down our road a few days after we moved in. The homicide count steadily rose, although I felt pretty safe seeing as the only gang I was associated with was the Bloodhound Gang, having listening to The Bad Touch about 3 times in my life.



I recently departed the area for one with more organic vegetable shops and mysterious baklava shops (is that REALLY all you sell?!) but it's still got that simmering undercurrent of menace that those with little money for rent must get used to.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.(Lies.)

P.S. Shout out to Professor Green's dentist...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...