Tuesday 28 December 2010

BE MY VALENTINE

Valentine Fillol Cordier (hello) first caught my beady little eye in Nylon mag a few years back, when I ripped the page out and stuck it on my wall. It's still there incidentally, in my room at my parents' house.

I'm still not entirely sure what she does, but I saw her (and barely recognised her) in Grazia the other day, sporting a new shorter 'do and a blunt fringe. Alls I know is she used to date Jamie from The Kills and she's a model of sorts. So I guess she's a full-time 'It Girl'. And as with most 'It Girls', she exudes an air of coolness (but that might come from the fact that she's French and rarely smiles). But whatevs, she takes a good picture. And I like her name.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...