Saturday 7 January 2012

FLORAL-LEIGH JEANS

Oh God, two Topshop posts in a row, kill me. But these deserve it. They caught my eye in the Tunbridge Wells Topshop and I knew I had to have them. They're the perfect transitional Spring piece i.e. a better choice than most of the neon stuff I've been buying of late as I can actually wear them now. They're the Super Soft Ankle Grazer Leigh jeans and they really are super soft (and super tight, which is ideal when the material's so thin).

Wearing them with my black Cheap Monday jumper and clompy boots as I'm off to Mudchute today to hang out with horses. Neigh.

Moto Floral Printed Leigh, £40, Topshop

(If you look closely in the background you can see my dead-as-a-dodo coriander plant. Me and living herbs don't have a very good relationship. That one's carcass has been festering on my floor for a good month or so due to the fact I can't bring myself to chuck out yet another failed attempt at herbery. [I'm aware that's not a word.])

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...