Thursday 12 January 2012

IN GOOD COMPANY

As a magazine-o-saurus (i.e. magazine geek) I was pretty excited to finally get my hands on the much hyped and long awaited new look Company. It looks a lot 'cooler' now - more Nylon, less More! with subtle artistic changes like new quirky fonts and a less subtle change of more luxe, matte paper. I liketh. I liketh a lot. 

Except for the small-ness. I'll always choose a regular sized version of a mag over the travel-sized one if I get a choice. Fashion shoots look better on larger pages, but granted, this will fit far more easily into my already bulging handbag...

p.s. loving cover girl Alexa's answer that 'The 149 bus in London' is the most fashionable place on Earth. Lollerz, eh?

Company February 2012 
Onsale now


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...