Tuesday 24 July 2012

ERIN WASSON X ONE TEASPOON

Now there's something about Erin Wasson that mesmerises me - maybe it's the fact I rarely see a photo of her smiling, maybe it's the laidback 'give a shit' vibe she gives off, maybe it's purely 'cos I want her hair. I'm not sure. Alls I know is bitch always got me coming back for more. So when I saw she was doing a collaboration with one of my favourite Aussie brands One Teaspoon, I did a little 'yerk' of excitement.

The crew flew to Venice Beach to shoot the label's first international campaign 'Love Cats', with Erin and One Teaspoon's James Blakey styling and Ben Sullivan taking snaps. Looks dreamy. Want me those tie-dye trousers. Oh, and some of that Mexican beer.

  Photos by Ben Sullivan

Check back at One Teaspoon for when the collection goes live. Oh, and to watch the Love Cats movie. But I don't dig those fashion shorts so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...