Tuesday 9 April 2013

SWISS LIPS - U GOT THE POWER (BASTILLE REMIX)

Everything Bastille touch turns to gold, not that Swiss Lips don't make precious metal to start with, but Dan Smith's additional vocals really transform this mellowed out rework of the Manchester boys' U Got The Power.



I spoke to Swiss Lips frontman Sam for my day job last week and he was a right hoot, which makes sense seeing as he's in a band which whisks up what can only be described as jolly-guitar-dance-pop-magic (personal favourite Danz right here). Catch the chat in next month's BLISS (what do you mean you're too old?) but for now, enjoy U Got The Power. I certainly don't have any power 'cos I'm about to nod off. Already excited about me breakfast. Crumpeeeeeeeeets!

U Got The Power is out 29th April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...