Sunday 7 October 2012

MARC BY MARC JACOBS ANIMAL iPHONE CASES

Phone covers were a big deal to me back in the year 2000 when I got my first phone. That Nokia 3210 wasn't going to dress itself was it? Then once the novelty of having a phone wore off, so did the high I got from hitting the market and getting yet another (slightly misshapen) knock-off case.

However, as a fairly recent iPhone user, I've realised the importance, nay, necessity of a case - I've seen too many iPhones slip out of their owners' hands in slow-motion, hitting the ground with a sickening crack. I didn't want to become a statistic so I got a grape-scented Jelly Belly case (two months on and still smelling). But that case may just have been usurped. By these bad boys.

iPhone cases, Marc by Marc Jacobs

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not one for designer phone cases but I really do quite want the zebra in my life. Can't find the UK price but in the US they're $48. Go see. Bit much for a phone case innit? Guess I'll be investing in this guy instead:

iPhone case, £1.99, eBay

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...