Thursday 25 October 2012

SEASFIRE - WE WILL WAKE

'I don’t mean to sound unkind but not everything can go your way'

A lyric we can all learn from. Me especially. Ahem. So Bristol boys Seasfire have just released the title track from their EP We Will Wake (out 3rd December through Cheap Thrills) and I'm relieved to say it's another beaut. The Hurts-esque track is a nice upbeat progression from their previous songs which all make my lip wobble a bit. I'm actually bobbing around at my desk to this; my left leg is really going for it. Gwan leg.

I want there to be torrential rain in the video. And slow-motion dogs. But then again, I always want there to be slow-motion dogs.

-->

Follow Seasfire.
Listen to Seasfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...