Tuesday 6 August 2013

IF YOU CUT IT THEN YOU SHOULD'VE PUT A HARE ON IT

Myself and my colleagues make regular trips into H&M Kids as it's the only form of H&M we have near our work and we've discovered many a wonder inside. Not only did I once find the perfect £2.99 iPhone case but my more petite colleagues have been known to purchase the odd items of clothing...Anyway, on this occasion, I fell in love with these, erm, plasters. 


Now usually I'm more of a 'let it breathe' kind of girl but on taking a rather nasty iron burn to a festival aka germ city recently I indulged in some neon plasters I had left over from a hen do and rather enjoyed the colourful addition to my wrist. So I was rather excited to find these beautiful little woodland and animal themed dressings.


Being prone to accidents (my legs look like I regularly walk through barbed wire) I'm sure it won't be long before I get showcase my new totally age-appropriate additions to my first aid kit.


£1.99 for 10 plasters, H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...