Monday 21 March 2011

SHOOTING LAMBS WITH AMANDA SEYFRIED

Good God, not in that sense. I'm 100% vegetarian. Wish they did Quorn lamb chops though. Mmm minty. Anyway, before we get into the politics of being a veggie who actually likes the taste of meat, let's get back to business. The business of SPRING.

Yes, Spring is in the air (I felt more than a little warm in my faux fur and woolly tights today) which means blossom and daffodils and BABY ANIMALS. Lambing season will soon be upon us and I bloody love it. Sheep are babes but lambs are better. Cute, compact, easier to put in your bag.

So when I saw this shoot from US ELLE I died a little. Plus, Amanda Seyfried will always have about 0.01% of my heart after seeing her in Dear John (who am I kidding, I mean Mean Girls).







Shot by Alexei Hay for ELLE US, April 2011.
All shots taken from Fashion Gone Rogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...