Tuesday 11 December 2012

BASTILLE - OTHER PEOPLE'S HEARTACHE PT.2

"In the stillness of remembering what you had. And what you lost."

I've been SO excited ever since Bastille announced they were doing another mixtape. The original Other People's Heartache was so fucking good and this has lived up to my expectations. And then some. Gabrielle Aplin's voice on their Fleetwood Mac cover of Dreams is in-fucking-sane. My neighbours and housemates can verify that I spend 90% of my waking day singing along to my music but her high notes are something else and I'm not even gonna try and go there. Her voice is incredible. My favourite track by a mile. 


Other standout tracks are their covers of TLC's No Scrubs, Frank Ocean's Thinkin Bout You and Calvin Harris/Florence Welch's Sweet Nothing. God I love a good mixtape. This is all I've been listening to since yesterday. I can't wait until my leg heals and I can dance again. I'll be twirling around my room to most of these. Come on bone, you can do it.

Download it here for FREE. 

2 comments:

  1. I recently just discovered Bastille and I'm addicted! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear everything they touch turns to gold! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...