Thursday 6 December 2012

CHARLOTTE FREE SO SPAR-K-LY

Marie Claire did good in their December issue beauty. As much as I love Charlotte Free's candy floss coloured hair, I feel bad that she'll probs have to keep it like that forever to get work as 'the pink-haired girl'. Poor bebs. Way too tired to scan in my own issue so here's some of the editorial courtesy of people less lazy than me. 

I did take a pic of the 'cosmic caramel' one though 'cos it was my favourite look and I couldn't find it on the internet (God guys, thanks for nothing). I'd totally be recreating that this party season if a) I wasn't rocking a leg brace and crutches right now (don't really need any extra 'look at me' factor) and b) my skin wasn't so crap. This look definitely requires a flawless base not a pizza face. Veggie supreme anyone?

PHOTOS: Jason Hetherington
STYLING: Lisa Oxenham
MAKE-UP: Sam Addrington @ Kramer + Kramer






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...