Tuesday 11 December 2012

SEASFIRE - WE WILL WAKE (VIDEO)

Two good things happened last night. One, I had a really good veggie burger and two, I saw Seasfire live. Both happened at Hoxton Bar and Grill. I get quite passionate about veggie burgers as so many people don't get that vegetarians still want a burger with all the trimmings, just without the meat. Not hard to understand menu writers, not hard to understand. Best I ever had was P.Terry's in Austin. I think that's why I'm in love with Austin so much. I fell in love with a patty.

Anyways, not here to talk about burgers, we can do that another time. Yesterday, as well as playing a really good set, Seasfire also released the video for the lead track off their EP. Nice and dark, like their music. It's got ballerinas and a toooooouch of poutiness. I love ballerinas as they look so dainty and elegant, yet have such insane body strength. I was hoping Angelina Ballerina would make a cameo but it wasn't to be. 


Really want a burger now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...