Wednesday 27 April 2011

18 AND EAST

I'm going to keep this post short. I've just got back from Bikram, I'm exhausted and there's a cat mewing sadly on the roof below my window so I'm trying to guzzle chamomile tea whilst writing this whilst checking on the distressed cat. Whilst trying not to fall asleep. (I'm secretly hoping that the cat will find its way in my room while I sleep and I'll wake up and claim him as my pet.)

But anyway, where was I? Ah yes - 18 and East are a new fashion label based in...can you guess yet...? Can you? Can you? That's right - East London. Love it or hate it, many a great thing has come out of this area and it looks like 18 and East is one of those if their debut collection is anything to go by. I fell in love with this dress when I flicked through their lookbook and passed out for approximately 3 seconds when I realised how cheap it was.


Jersey belt dress, £25, 18 and East

Aside from the price, I like the print (anything that looks acid-washed/tie-dyed/looks like it will hide a ketchup stain is a favourite with me) and I love the fact that it looks like you can wear it with the belt at the front or the back, depending on how you feel. I'm off to buy it now from their website and I foresee me wearing it with tanned legs and chunky boots. So kind of like in their lookbook picture but with more St Tropez and less backward bending against bollards.

Check out the rest of their collection and their vintage clothing here.

PLUS use this code for 20% off your first purchase: INTRO20


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...