Thursday 7 April 2011

YOU STUPID BEACH

Oh wow. The past two days in London have just been be-a-u-ti-ful. Now, I'm not one to jump into shorts and vest tops as soon as the sun makes its first appearance but I did cave and wear SANDALS on my little stroll into tropical Hackney this evening. Might risk it for a biscuit and not bother taking a jacket to work tomorrow. (Lies. I get cold.)

But anyway, I love the sun. Love, love, LOVE. It makes me happy, it tans me and it bleaches my hair. It also makes my wavy locks dry like an absolute DREAM (a valid reason for relocating to sunnier climes methinks.) Plus, frolicking in the sea in a bikini is one of my favourite things to do, as is drying off by napping in the sun with my iPod. Then jumping up to do it all over again.

So here's an ode to the downright delicious weather we've been having, and may it continue for ever and ever (Amen):






Above pics via Beaches and Booze















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...