Saturday 16 April 2011

DOGBOARDING

I stole this from Holly who stole it from Jerry. My circle of BFFs has a 'sharing is caring' attitude. This sometimes extends to boys, but not often.


Dogboarding from DANIELS on Vimeo.

I love this video for many reasons - firstly, the music is beauts. Secondly, I have a thing for guys who openly show affection for dogs (men with babies can shit off.) Thirdly, the setting sun creates such a beautiful glow and reminds me of summer evenings. Fourthly, people who can actually skateboard well are pretty impressive. Fifthly - no animals were harmed in the making of the vid. Clearly; look at the way he gently kisses his pooch. Swoon.

Incidentally, Foster the People are playing Coachella tomorrow. It's not too late to whisk me off to the desert for the dregs of the festival you know. No? Hoooookay then, I'll just get on with salting my aubergines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...