Saturday 30 April 2011

JU5T MARR1ED

The Royal Wedding yesterday brought a genuine, salty tear to my eye. And made me want to get married and have a massive wedding. (My parents have been advised to start saving. Just in case.) These are my favourite images of the day:



Images from the Daily Mail 

William drove his bride from Buckingham Palace to Clarence House in his Dad's treasured Aston Martin.  According to ever-reliable source the Daily Mail, it was William's idea to drive it and Harry 'snuck in' to decorate it. Oh, Harry, you little (ginger) scamp! 

If yesterday's wedding didn't move you and/or you were one of the few who constantly updated your Facebook status making a point that you weren't watching it, then I can't be friends with you. YOU HAVE NO SOUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...